Hot Ham & Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders

Mmmmmm!  These were incredibly tasty!  It's a gourmet version of a ham and swiss sandwich that is so easy to make!  These sandwiches can be assembled a day ahead and kept in the fridge ready to bake.  They would also be great for a special luncheon!

Hot Ham & Swiss Poppy Seed Sliders
(Thank you Melanie from The Sisters Cafe)
www.thesisterscafe.com

(I cut the recipe in half when I make them.)

24 white rolls (I do Rhodes white dinner rolls)
24 slices good honey ham
24 small slices Swiss cheese (I did about 1/2 slice per roll)
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup miracle whip

Poppy Seed Sauce
1 1/2 T. poppy seeds
1 1/2 T. prepared yellow mustard
1 stick butter, melted
1 T. minced onion
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (I actually left this out)


In a small bowl, mix together mayo & miracle whip. Spread onto both sides of the center of each roll. Place a slice of ham & a slice of swiss inside of each roll. Close rolls & place into a large baking dish or heavy cookie sheet, very close together. (I would recommend placing 12 in a 9x13 pan.)
In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients and spoon over each roll. Let sit 10 minutes, or until butter sets slightly. Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes (I did 12 minutes) or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes and serve warm.